ACONCEPT Chewing Two Tone Tint Lip Balm
ACONCEPT Chewing Two Tone Tint Lip Balm is the latest product that I have tried earlier this month. This is again from a Korean brand and you know how much I am crazy about Korean products especially when they are skincare! ACONCEPT Chewing Two Tone Tint Lip Balm, like the name suggests is a two-tone lip balm. While one is more like a balm giving that natural pink look to the lips, the other is slightly pinker. This one is great if you want a flawless gradient lip look without much hassle! Otherwise too, it’s like carrying two lip balms in one tube. Now, how cool is that! There are 3 variants in this collection and I picked pink!
I chose pink as it is more natural color and would be perfect for the Spring/Summer. Since I am more deviating towards simple, natural and hassle-free look these days, this makes a great addition to my routine.
Here’s what I love about ACONCEPT Chewing Two Tone Tint Lip Balm –
1. It comes in a simple and minimalistic style packing
2. It comes in an off-white, slightly shiny tube
3. It has a moisturizing and nourishing formula
4. It is easy to use and the color or the tint can be layered
5. It is convenient and super easy to achieve a flawless gradient look
6. It doesn’t settle in the fine lines
7. It leaves behind a light tint and keeps the lips soft for a long time
8. It has a pleasant scent
What I do not Like –
1. It has a slightly sticky texture and the color transfers if not careful
Luckily, using a tissue to dab to take off that extra color and stickiness works perfectly. So far I have loved using the natural pink side of the balm. It looks perfect for everyday wear and that natural pink tint stays till I get to do a touch-up! Since it comes in a classy packing of a lipstick, it doesn’t look like a balm stick at all and it’s so pretty to carry around too.
I think choosing pink worked out just perfect for me, I honestly couldn’t be any happier!
Have you tried this ACONCEPT Chewing Two Tone Tint Lip Balm yet?
Price – 15.55$ (currently on discount and you can grab this for just 12.44$)
What have you tried recently from Jolse? Seeing so many discounts, I might shop a little this weekend 🙂
JUICYFUL Vitalizer Tone Up Cream
JUICYFUL Vitalizer Tone Up Cream is another amazing product I got to try earlier this month! If you know me, you know how much I love Korean Skincare, so trust me when I say this one is an amazing find!
JUICYFUL Vitalizer Tone Up Cream not only tones up the skin immediately but also brightens, moisturizes the skin and imparts an instant healthy glow.
Here’s what it claims –
- It’s instant velvety/silky white cream formula immediately tone-ups the dull skin tone bright.
- Niacinamide and vitamin capsules brighten and whiten the skin.
- The 5 natural moisturizing ingredients fill the skin with a moisture glow.
- The cream formula adheres to the skin, expressing even skin tone by forming a protective barrier on the skin.
Price – $26
Buy – Jolse.com
What I Love –
- It comes in an easy-to-use tube
- It gives an even skin-tone and brightens up the face
- It gives a matte finish to the skin
- It works well under makeup too (using a powder foundation or compact suits more)
- It neutralizes the skin tone, making the makeup look flawless
- It keeps skin looking bright all day long
What I do not Love –
- It needs a lot of blending
Use a little product to work with and keep adding wherever required. Since it’s only needed little, trying to work with a lot of product will only leave a whitish cast on the face.
On a side note, I found this work extremely well under a good moisturizer or even using a moisturizer over it to keep the skin more supple. Maybe since it’s winter, my skin seemed to crave more for moisturizer, this should work well in summer when we want less shiny and matte faces all day long (will update this post on how this works in summer for me).
I love this one more for the reason that it neutralizes my yellow skin tone and makes my makeup look better and brighter.
Overall, JUICYFUL Vitalizer Tone Up Cream is definitely a great find for me.
Have you tried this yet?