VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach
VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach is the product of my choice at the moment. This product has totally changed my opinion altogether about using a bleach. For starters, this gold bleach by VLCC is harnessed with the benefits of Gold to create this luxuriant bleach that not only bleaches the facial hair to match the skin tone but also, has reduced burning sensation on the skin.
And with sensitive skin like mine, I am not only impressed on how reduced the burning sensation was but also loved the way it made my skin glow and look radiant post application.
Here’s what this VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach claims –
This luxuriant bleach is fortified with the energy and the glow of the pure gold. It only bleaches the facial hair to match the skin tone but also has reduced burning sensation.
- Pre-Bleach Cream
- Bleach Cream
- Powder Activator
- Post Bleach Pack
Price – 430 ₹ for 402 gm
Buy – VLCC
How to Use to (any) Bleach
- Wash the area to be bleached with mild soap & cold water. Pat the skin dry.
- Apply the entire quantity of Pre-Bleach Cream & massage it gently till it gets absorbed.
- Use 1 spoonful (big) of Bleach Cream with 1 spoonful (small) of Activator (powder)(Spoons are provided in the pack).
- Mix the two well until the powder gets completely dissolved into the cream.
- Apply the mixture immediately using the spatula. Make sure that the hair strands are completely covered.
- Allow the application to remain for the suggested time (Pls refer the ‘Recommended Time’ mentioned below).
- If the hair is not lightened as much as desired, re-apply the mixture and leave on for 5 more minutes.
- Wash off with cold water. Pat it dry.
- Apply a thin layer of the Post Bleach Pack, leave on for about 5 minutes then massage gently and let it absorb.
What you should avoid –
- Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
- Avoid usage of hot water before or after application of the bleach
- Avoid shaving the area before using the bleach (if needed shave post bleach, ideal wait time is 5 hours)
Here’s recommended time for different skin tones –
- Darker Skin Tone: Up to 10 minutes
- Wheatish Skin Tone: Up to 15 minutes
- Fair Skin Tone: At least 15 minutes or more
* The time required for bleaching depends on the skin tone and the result you are expecting. This can be adjusted based on the personal experience.
What you should never do –
- Never apply the bleach on the inflamed, chapped and irritated skin.
- Never apply the bleach near the eyes. If it does get into the eyes, rinse off with water immediately and consult your doctor ASAP.
- Never use bleach after a hot bath. The open pores increase the sensitivity of the skin and can cause irritation.
- Never steam or go to the sauna before or after using the bleach.
- Never use metal dishes or applicators with cream bleach, they react.
- Never mix the bleach cream and activator until you are ready to apply.
- Never save the mixed bleach for re-use.
- Never use soap for 5 hours at least post bleach.
- Never go out in sunlight immediately, so it’s ideal to apply late in the evening.
Mild irritations are natural during bleaching but please ensure to do a patch test before you try any bleach.
Here’s how you can do that Patch test –
Prepare a small application as per the directions and apply it on the elbow and wait for 5-10 mins. If the irritation occurs and it is excessive, then you are allergic to the product. Kindly do not use it.
Now, getting that instant golden glow is just 3 easy steps away, all thanks to the VLCC expertise of more than 25 yrs in beauty and wellness domain.
And believe it or not, VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach is the one I wouldn’t mind reaching out for whenever I need that instant glow.
Have you tried this Gold Bleach from VLCC yet?