Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Vibin
Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Vibin was part of my Ipsy Glam Bag (March 2017). This is definitely one of my favorite lip shades that I have tried in the recent past. There is so much of similarity between vibin and the love bug (colourpop) but if you are anything like me then you will definitely find that there is a tad bit difference, the most prominent one being the richness of the color and then the formula.
Vibin is much creamier in formula and dries super quick when compared to Love Bug. One of the best things about Vibin is its comfortflex formula which keeps the lip color from feathering and/or cracking up.
Here’s what it looks like –
Price – 20$ (fullsize)
Buy – Tarte Cosmetics
What I Love –
- Its lightweight formula applies smooth and easy
- It applies creamy liquid and settles to matte lip paint
- It dries down instantly with no transferring
- It has concentrated lip pigments which give all-day vibrancy and comfortable wear
- Its comfortflex formula makes the lip color move with the lips without drying out, cracking or feathering
- It’s easy to apply wand can line and shade lips with high-impact, opaque matte color in no time
- It’s Dermatologist tested
What I do not Love –
- None at the moment
The only thing I strongly dislike is to touch up a liquid lipstick on my lips. It feels heavy and layered. Other than that, I have taken fancy for these liquid lipsticks quite a lot. They are definitely richer in color and long lasting than a regular lipstick.
That said, I find it quite not so comfortable when I have to use them in a hurry too. Unless I have a matching lip liner, these liquid lipsticks are a lot trickier to apply and do not give the précised application I look for.
I am still looking for a matching lip liner for vibin so the application becomes easier. And since it’s a mini the wand feels pretty short and stout!
What are your thoughts on Liquid lipsticks? Do you find minis comfortable enough to use when in hurry or when traveling?
Interested in getting Ipsy beauty bag? Go here – Ipsy.com