Banjara’s Beauty Cream is the newest in town from Banjara’s Skin +ve range. Banjara’s name has been associated with natural skin care and hair care for as long as I can remember. This new range claims to make the skin healthy, youthful and flawless and enhance the elasticity and hydration levels too.
About – Banjara is an herbal personal care brand launched in the year 1993. It has more than 10 product categories to display and primarily includes herbal raw ingredients in their purest form to get the best of nature.
This range has two products – Banjara’s Beauty Cream and Banjara’s Body Lotion
And today am here to share my experience with Banjara’s Beauty Cream –
Here’s a quick overview of Banjara’s Beauty Cream –
- It is enriched with Pomegranate
- It helps to firm up and tighten the skin.
- It also improves the skin’s elasticity and hydration for a smoother, younger looking skin.
- It adds to the natural beauty by making it healthy, youthful and flawless.
- It protects the skin from Sun damage and has SPF15.
- It deep penetrates the skin and clears the marks.
- It works on the pigmentation in the under eye area and makes it clear.
Price – 50 ₹ for 20gm, 100 ₹ for 40 gm
Buy – Nykaa
Here’s what I Love –
- It comes in a travel-friendly tube
- It has a light formula and gets absorbed easily into the skin
- It has a light and lovely scent
- It comes with SPF 15
- It hydrates the skin well and makes skin smooth and supple
- It works great under makeup too
- It has the goodness of Pomegranate, olive and wheat germ oil
- It is not tested on animals
- It suits sensitive skin and is non-allergic
- It suits all skin types and is easily affordable and available
What I don’t like –
- It seems like it has not listed all the ingredients
Other than that, it is a great product. I am glad that one of my favorite brands, which luckily happen to be very affordable, has got body lotion and beauty cream. I can’t wait to see how well this fairs in terms of fading the spots and pigmentation I have at the moment (I will update this post once I see the result!)
On a side note, the body lotion is amazing too. Not too greasy and just the right formula to keep my skin hydrated during this chilly weather.
On the up side, #Banjara’sSkinPositive campaign is an initiative by them to stand against the obsession with fair skin. Watch this video –
I personally loved their initiative, it’s time we end this obsession with fair skin. Instead look for healthy and flawless skin which is the true beauty!
What have you tried recently from Banjara’s? Have you tried their Banjara’s Beauty Cream yet?