In August, just before my birthday I got my hair Ombré. Hair wasn’t particularly super healthy and/or less frizzy earlier but getting ombré made the things worse. Hair became super frizzy, dry and dull looking; not to mention unmanageable and very tangled too. And to top it extra use of styling products and haircare products made my scalp super greasy giving away the hint of product buildup.
I have tried detox shampoos and even super expensive hair packs, nothing seemed to work like magic. Then I got my hands on Maple Holistics – Degrease Shampoo and Silk18 Conditioner.
Honestly, this review should have been gone LIVE like 10 days ago; but I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. So I tried combinations and retested all over again. And the results are spectacular!!
Here’s why –
First, let me tell you about my favorite of the two – Silk18 conditioner.
What I Love –
- Rich and creamy texture
- Vanilla scent
- Has 18 ingredients – different types of silk amino acids
- 100% natural ingredients
- Works great as a deep conditioner too
How I love to use –
- As a pre-shampoo conditioner – Doing the reverse shampooing, not only softens the tangled and frizzy hair; but also allows the volumizing shampoo to work its magic.
- As a Deep Conditioning Mask – Applying to the hair and leaving it on for 30 – 60 mins before shampooing/rinsing it away.
I found that both the ways it works like magic. Hair softened drastically and there is a 95% visible difference in single use.
For more info and/or to buy, check – https://www.mapleholistics.com/products/hair-care/silk18-conditioner/
Price – 30$
Degrease Moisture Control Shampoo
What I love –
- Powerful and Effective, yet gentle and moisturizing shampoo
- Degreases, cleanses and removes the product build up
- Effective in getting rid of dandruff
- Works well on itchy and irritating scalp (due to product build up or dandruff)
- Its like clarifying and/or detoxifying shampoo
- A high performance product
- Pleasant scent
How I love to use –
- Once or twice a month to get rid of product build-up and to keep the scalp clean
I have used this twice so far and my Dear H thrice. It makes the scalp feel fresh and less itchy and non-greasy.
On a brighter note, hair turned bouncy and scalp felt pretty clean!
For more info and/or to buy, check – https://www.mapleholistics.com/products/hair-care/degrease-shampoo/
Price – 16.95$
That said, I have no words to express how happy I am with the products. My biggest hair woe – frizziness and tangles got sorted out in one single wash!! Need I say more??
And like I said, Silk18 conditioner is the bomb dot com!
So, go check out – https://www.mapleholistics.com
Happy Shopping to you!