Lyn Lacquers has been my favorite ever since I first swatched their polish in shade Bunny Nose. From then on I got myself quite a few shades from them. And as much as I love all their polishes, two of them are my all-time favorite.
- Lyn Lacquers Bunny Nose from Pinks Collection
- Lyn Lacquers Lady Luck Lilac from Plumps Collection
Here are the swatches –
What I Love –
- These lacquers come in simple square shaped bottles, a nice change from the routine.
- They have crème gloss finish.
- A coat or two is enough to get the opacity
- They dry quickly.
- Brush bristles are wide enough to cover the nail in a stroke or two.
- Has a wide range of colors.
What I don’t love –
- The scent is slightly pungent for my liking.
Lyn Lacquers Bunny Nose from Pinks Collection is not solid beige, but a soft warm-hued pink with beige undertones. It’s an on-trend nail color with a touch of pink and beige making this as a perfect compromise for anyone who doesn’t prefer all/solid beige on nails.
However, on the other side whoever has been wearing a lot of beige lately; this shade would be a wonderful change since it has a hint of pink.
On the upside, it is an awesome shade to have this season.
On the other hand, Lady Luck Lilac is another shade that’s so apt for the season. A soft muted purple that gives way to pretty lilac shade, it suits any skin tone and reminds of the color that would be a great option this season.
Overall, a must buy if you have been into brights a lot lately as this shade makes such a nice change from the routine and not to forget it’s also a perfect color for any season.
Looking for some more fantastic nail polish shades? Check the Nail Polishes section.