Scrub is the next essential step after using a topical cleanser. As much as a cleanser is important to remove dirt and grime, it’s equally necessary to get rid of the dead skin cells to get radiant and blemish free skin.
Talking of scrubs, there are many variants in the market. While each one of these caters to a specific skin concern, these work wonders when used in combination with another product from the same collection.
Today, am sharing one such product with you. I have already mentioned how much I love the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack but it works it’s magic when skin is prepped with the scrub (prior to the pack) – Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub in particular.
Like I said before, nothing can beat Neem and when both the scrub and the pack had neem as one of its key ingredient, a radiant and blemish free skin is not far away.
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub
Product Claims –
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub removes impurities and dead skin cells. It also helps in cleansing the excess oil (without drying the skin), which is the root cause of acne. This scrub is blended with the goodness of Neem and Apricot. The natural ingredients present in this scrub cleanse, nourish and moisturize the skin and makes it soft, fresh and radiant.
2 Key Ingredients
This is an excellent skin care ingredient and well known for its antibacterial properties. It improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections such as acne and pimples. It tackles bacteria from the root and prevents the recurrence of the acne and blackheads.
Its granules gently exfoliate the dead skin cells, to bring out your skin’s natural glow. It keeps the skin hydrated, making it look soft and supple.
How to use –
- First, use the topical cleanser (ideally Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash) and get rid of the dirt and grime.
- While still damp, apply the Purifying Neem Scrub in a circular motion on the face and neck.
- Gently massage concentrating on the inner corners of the mouth and nose.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Use this at least once a week (max twice) for clear and acne-free skin.
- Comes in a hygienic and travel friendly squeeze-y tube
- Gentle and mild on skin
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive and combination skins
- Apricot shell granules are gentle on skin and help in exfoliating the dead skin cells to remove impurities and also keep skin hydrated
- No artificial fragrance
- No harmful chemicals
- Presence of parabens (though inactive)
Price – 50 ml for 70 ₹ and 100 ml for 130 ₹
On a side note, as much as the term parabens scare; am so glad that they are inactive. And on the bright side, I love how great my skin feels every time I use this scrub in combination with the neem face pack.
This combination – Purifying Neem Scrub + Purifying Neem Pack has worked wonders for me. Without exaggerating, this is my favorite combo ever. Inexpensive and easy to carry around even when travelling, they make life so much easier for sensitive and troubled skin like mine.
That said, have you tried this combo? Do you like these when used separately and/or in combination?
Connect with Himalaya Herbals for all the quick updates –
Twitter – https://twitter.com/HerbalsHimalaya